- This event has passed.
Understanding Geographic Information Systems (5th Training Course)
October 20, 2014 - October 24, 2014Rs.7000
PakistanGIS is offering 5th GIS training courses for beginners interested in learning concepts and applications of GIS in different spheres of life. “Understanding Geographic Information Systems” is an introductory training being organized for students and professionals who stand at primary level in the field of GIS and want to enhance their learning about the subject. This course is a perfect mix of theoretical and practical sessions particularly designed for people who are looking for their capacity enhancement in evening time in Islamabad.
0334 65 69 580
0313 86 12 758
|See Training Schedule>>|
At the end of training you will be having knowledge about:
- Basic concepts and applications of GIS
- Components and functions of GIS
- Vector and Raster Data sets
- What are different softwares commonly used in the field of GIS?
- How to install ArcGIS?
- Getting started with ArcGIS, ArcCataloge, ArcMap and ArcToolbox
- How to prepare map using existing GIS data?
- How to create your own GIS data?
- Preparing print ready map layouts and maps printing